Effective Date: August 1st June, 2015
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including the following:
We collect this information:
- Your user name, password, e-mail address, country of residence, your occupation, your GPS location.
- Analytical Site usage information, such as the Site pages you view; other information about how you use our Site.
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you register an account or email to us).
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, GPS Location and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site (e.g. to post comments).
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to responding to any government, police or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the "help" menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- To provide the services you requested. Some cookies are essential so you can navigate through the website and use its features.
- To improve your browsing experience. These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features. These cookies will help remembering your preferences and settings, remembering if you've filled in certain forms, so you're not asked to do it again, remembering if you've been to the site before, etc. We might also use these cookies to highlight Site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site.
- Analytics. To improve your experien you've on our Site, we like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate through our Site and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. Analytics cookies only record activity on the Site, and they are only used to improve how the Site works.
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 and our service is not directed to children. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under the age of 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account or use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our Site.
Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Access to your information is password protected, accessible only by the administrator. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials, if any, confidential.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION