June 1st, 2015
iVisionR & Cit2ADM Application
Copyright © 2015 eVisionR SARL Limited: All rights reserved.
eVisionR, iVisionR, Cit2Adm are Registered trademark of eVisionR SARL.
The eVisionR, iVisionR, Cit2Adm logo and other marks referenced herein are trademarks of eVisionR SARL and its subsidiaries, and other marks are owned by third parties.
EVisionR Conseil Sarl (“eVisionR“) respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests the users of its services to do the same.
If you believe that certain content, which appears on www.iVisionR.com (the “Website“) and/or on any of iVisionR’s applications (the “Applications“) (Website and Applications collectively referred to as “Services“), infringes upon copyrights that you own or represent, you may send eVisionR’ s copyright agent (“Copyright Agent“) a written notification, stating the location of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the US Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf (“DMCA“).
eVisionR Conseil will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Services if such claims are reported to the eVisionR Copyright Agent.
Upon your notification, eVisionR Conseil may remove or disable access to any such content.
It is eVisionR Conseil’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of eVisionR Conseil and/or others. To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the eVisionR Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed via using the Website, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to infringe or to be the subject of infringing activity and that access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit eVisionR Conseil to locate the material, including the exact URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) or coordinates on the Service’s maps in which you discovered the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit eVisionR Conseil to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Following receipt of your communication, eVisionR Conseil may ask you to provide further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content which was displayed on the Website, as eVisionR Conseil deems necessary to comply with the provisions of the DMCA. eVisionR Conseil may also provide the registered user who uploaded the allegedly infringing content with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you directly and communicate with you regarding your notification.
You may submit a counter notification to the eVisionR Copyright Agent. To be effective, your counter notification must be a written communication provided to the Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before access to it was disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be disabled;
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the France, for any judicial district in which you may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
After receipt of a counter notification, eVisionR Conseil will promptly provide the person who submitted the claimed copyright infringement notification with a copy of the counter notification, and will inform that person that eVisionR Conseil will replace the removed material, or cease disabling access to that material within 20 business days. eVisionR Conseil will then replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it between 20 to 30 business days following receipt of the counter notice, unless the eVisionR Copyright Agent first receives notice from the person who notified eVisionR Conseil of the claimed copyright infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the registered user from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on eVisionR ‘s system or network.
EVisionR Conseil may deny or cancel any individual use of the Services, or terminate your user account, if eVisionR Conseil determines in its sole discretion that you are a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once or a user that his or her uploaded material was removed from the Services more than once. eVisionR Conseil may decide, at its sole discretion, that a sufficient reason exists for the immediate termination of your account for any reason, at any time. In these cases eVisionR Conseil may terminate your account immediately. EVisionR Conseil may notify you that it canceled your account by sending a message to the e-mail address that you provided during the registration process. Such notification will come into effect immediately.
COPYRIGHT AGENT DETAILS
The Copyright Agent is located in eVisionR Conseil , 7 Avenue Michel Ange, F-78180 Montigny France, Email - email@example.com.
Please note that the eVisionR Copyright Agent receives DMCA notifications only. Any other matters, such as comments, requests and other messages should also be referred to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the provisions of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents:
(1) That material is infringing, or
(2) That material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification,
Will be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, that eVisionR Conseil may incur, if it is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of its reliance upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material claimed to be infringing.